Monday, March 18, 2013

Today it Begins...

Today is the 1st post for my new blog. I decided to create a blog for myself to share things that have been on my mind. Thoughts that I find enlightening. Memories I never want to fade. Ect...

I hope if anyone is reading this blog you will find inspiration somewhere in these words... I always want my life to be a demonstration to others & to give life lessons that will make an impact (even for just a moment). Inspirational quotes can be uplifting & so can living through someone's life through the words you read before you. I hope that even for just 1 person in 1 moment I may share something that will impact your life that you will remember forever!

If nothing else, this will be a place for me to release my thoughts (outside of a handwritten journal that we never keep up with) and to also capture moments in life that I want to remember for ever, all stored in 1 place!

No comments:

Post a Comment